Thursday 28 February 2013

February Favourites

1. Bourjois Paris Kohl and contour eyeliner pencil.

2. H&M Kiss sweatshirt.

3. Ecotools 6 piece makeup brush set with cosmetic bag.

4.Indian hand pendant necklace from Accessorize

5. Customised graphic tee from a charity shop.

6. H&M jersey skater skirt.



This month I have basically been living in sweatshirts and jeans, they are just so easy to throw on and are comfortable for a day of lectures, this 'Kiss' sweatshirt is my personal favourite this month and will probably always be my go to jumper.
The Beatles graphic tee was purchased in a charity shop for only £2, the only down side was that it was a men's XL...I cut off the neck and sleeves to make a 'muscle tee' then tied the bottom in a knot to make it fit me perfectly. This makes a great casual shirt or as I wear it a gym shirt.
I really needed a new eyeliner this month so I decided to purchase a double ended one to allow me to highlight my inner corner and brighten up my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment