Friday 1 March 2013

Long Day

Today has literally been the longest day of my life...

So basically I have had one continuous lecture 9-5 today, it was made up of 7 mini lectures but still involved sitting in the same seat for 8 hours! It was fairly interesting to be honest, learning about different research in sports science but was still pretty exhausting a long with the accompanying 7:30am wake up.
To make it 'interesting' one lecturer made us all do sit-ups for a minute and another made us all line up against the walls and do a ski sit...I wouldn't have minded the impromptu exercise, but after a week of circuits, weights and cardio my body was pretty knackered and sore.

The silver lining moment of the day was definitely finding out that tonights rowing cardio session has been cancelled, so I can have a night of well needed relaxation..

No comments:

Post a Comment