Wednesday 8 May 2013

Mally Face Defender Review

 
Mally home and away face defender - £45 on QVC
 
 I decided to order this product after watching its release on QVC and reading some fabulous reviews about it. Firstly I was a bit put off by the price, but since it is a high end product and has 5 star reviews I decided to splash out and get it.
When my parcel finally arrived I was so excited to see that all the products came in pink/purple packaging and included a snake print make-up bag...presentation was definitely a strong point.
When I first used the product I was blown away, it left my face so soft and oil/shine free all day. It was so good my mum even asked me what I was using on my face and wanted to try it out herself!
I would say the only down side is the amount of product you actually get for the money, I've only had this for about 2 months and I'm already starting to hit pan, saying that I will definitely repurchase.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment