Friday 3 May 2013

Marvelips Review

 Soap and Glory's Marvelips double-ended colour and plump lip crayon - £8 at Boots
 
Firstly the packaging this product came in was gorgeous, pink and gold, definitely stood out on the shelf. On the back on the package are instructions of how to make the most out of the product, as a first timer of lip crayons I found this really useful and was really simple too!
I've tried so many different lip products recently, none of which seem to suit me or be worth the money but from the first time I tried Marvelips I fell in love. The colour was subtle and nude (exactly like it says on the packaging!) and the texture was smooth and surprisingly moisturising.
The white/highlight end of the product is really effective in adding volume to the lips and subtle depth.
Overall I love this product and will definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment