Friday 31 May 2013

May Favourites

 

Sports Bra - £9.99 at H&M
Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil - £15 at John Lewis
Bare Minerals original SPF15  foundation - £30 special edition large size at QVC
 
I know it seems a bit weird to have a sports bra as a monthly favourite, but I have taken up running this month and this has literally been the best purchase I have ever made!
My hair does my head in sometimes (well, most of the time tbh!) but hair oil seems to tame the frizz and leaves me with super soft and less voluminous hair..definite thumbs up from me!
Now that spring/summer has arrived I've been on the look out for a powder foundation with some SPF in it, my mum recommended me the bare minerals one (as a convert herself!) so I ordered it from QVC and fell in love as soon as the product arrived. It has a kind of metallic pink lid which was nice, and gives a fairly full coverage finish and matches my skin tone nicely (in the shade fairly light). It was a bit pricey but I'm sure it will last a long time as it is HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment