Thursday 16 May 2013

Sony Vegas Pro

 
You may be interested to hear that I now have a new video editing software, Sony Vegas Pro. I only have the free trial so that I can test different ones out, but so far so good. I inserted my video into the software and was able to watch it frame by frame and add a recorded audio if desired. The only thing I couldn't work out how to do was add a song to the background, which was a bit annoying.
The software enabled me to upload my video direct to youtube in about a third of the time it takes to upload via youtube which was a bonus. And the biggest bonus was that my whole video was uploaded and it wasn't cut!
I'm not sure about the video quality as of yet, doesn't seem very HD to me! but so far big thumbs up to Song Vegas Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment