Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Raspberry Kiss

I've been on the hunt for a good body scrub for a while now but no shops around my area seem to sell any. I recently went to tesco and came across the raspberry kiss body scrub..and omg it smells absolutely delicious and to make it better it's bright pink/purple!
The formulation of the product is nice and not overly course so it doesn't rub half of your skin off like some scrubs seem to. I think the nicest part of the whole product is that there is a little, I guess you'd call it poem..(or maybe quote) on the bottle..'I think this must be love..she smiled at her secret, put the letter in an envelope and enclosed a daisy chain from the meadow where she sat'
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and it was only £2.99 so definitely affordable.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment