Wednesday 15 May 2013

Youtube Dilema

I'm so annoyed, I just tried uploading another video to youtube and yet again it has been cut really short. The original video was about 7 minutes long and only 1 minute uploading..what is with that?! This has happened now to both my videos that I have uploaded.
Another thing has annoyed me too..my laptop only has windows live movie maker, not the best but with a decent camera the quality turns out pretty good, however once I have completed my video and come to save it it decides that the format is wrong and there is an exclamation point instead of my video. Becuase of this all my work gets lost and my video won't play.
I don't know whether the problem is witht the camera I've used, with windows live movie maker or with youtube itself..all I know is that it's properly doing my head in.

No comments:

Post a Comment