Wednesday 10 July 2013

Aquarium






Last week it was my sisters 22nd birthday so I took her (along with her boyfriend) to the Blue Planet Aquarium. I haven't visited the aquarium for literally 15 years and I was surprised at how little it had changed in that time...the memories of fishy whales with pea eyes still haunt me to this day!
We spent a lovely morning viewing a load of cool fish and watched some sharks and a family of otters being fed. Outside one of the fish tanks was a photographer, who claimed that for his training he had to take so many photos and involving different poses...so we agreed to let him take our photos in a load of silly and very embarrassing poses, with, I might add, the rest of the public watching!
That evening we went to Miller and Carter for a meal and enjoyed a free bottle of champagne because it was my sisters birthday, the food was great and we all had a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment