Thursday 29 August 2013

August Favourites

Australian Body Care Pure Tea Tree Oil - £8.99 thehut.com
O.P.I Matte Nail Envy - £19 debenhams.com
Map Print Shirt - £45 topshop.com
 
Due to August being overly sunny and hot I have been applying a lot of facial sun cream, which has resulted in a lot of break outs. To combat this I have been applying 1-2 drops of pure tea tree oil onto a cotton pad and applied to the affected areas. After a couple of days I noticed the breakouts were starting to clear up and the skin was drying out preventing more from appearing. I definitely think that tea tree oil is an essential for acne prone skin.
Because I work at a swimming pool I come into contact with a lot of chlorine and other harsh chemicals which causes my nails to break and peel. O.P.I's nail envy has been my knight in shining armour this month and my nails are looking a lot healthier. For maximum results apply 2 coats of nail envy to bare, clean nails on day 1, then every other day apply 1 more coat, after a week remove all nail envy and other nail polish and repeat. Nail envy can also be worn as a base coat and as a top coat. I have the matte edition nail envy and I find it works great as a top coat over other nail polishes giving them a matte finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment