Tuesday 17 March 2015

Health and Fitness

I have to admit, for the past few months whilst I have been busy with university work, my health and fitness routines have definitely taken a back burner.
Studying sports science and nutrition I am always conscious of what I should be eating and that I should be exercising regularly, yet it seemingly becomes so difficult when faced with a 10,000 word dissertation amongst other things!
Now that my dissertation has finally been handed in (praise the lord!), I can finally get back on track with my healthy eating and fitness.
As a motivation tool for getting fit again I treated myself to two new swimming costumes and since buying them I have been working out in the pool three times a week for the past three weeks. All I need to do now is get back into the gym doing some weight training and my fitness routine will be well underway.
In terms of healthy eating, me and my sister bought a blender and have been making veggie smoothies ever since which is a good start, I now just need to stop eating so much chocolate!
After only a few weeks of working out I can definitely feel the differences within myself. I am generally a lot happier and have so much more energy. I am determined to keep up my routine this time, and not slip back into old habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment