Tuesday 17 March 2015

Update

Life as a final year sports science student is definitely a lot more time consuming than I had thought, since I last posted I have non-stop been writing assignments, revising for exams and doing research for and writing my dissertation. However the end is now insight, as of June 12th 2015 I will officially have finished my undergraduate degree.
I feel like my life is completely different since I last posted. I have now moved out of my parents home and into a flat with my sister and I have now also got a boyfriend! The only thing that has stayed the same is that I am still working as a lifeguard and swimming teacher, which I will continue doing for the foreseeable future.
I have so much to look forward to this summer: finishing my degree, going on holiday to Ibiza with my sister, going to Paris with my boyfriend and starting my masters degree in 'exercise and nutrition sciences' this coming September.

I aim to keep you all posted more regualary than I have been these past few months even though I doubt there will be any ground breaking news...If you wish to see more of me and my life definitely be sure to check out my instagram (@susrichmond) and twitter (@sus_richmond)

No comments:

Post a Comment